Home Selling in Eudora>Question Details

Tracy, Both Buyer and Seller in Eudora, KS

what is the average saleing time of a home in Eudora,Kansas?

Asked by Tracy, Eudora, KS Wed Aug 22, 2007

Answers

6
Tracy - Sorry for the delay in answering your question. I just joined Trulia today. From January 1, 2007 until September 12, 2007 there have been 37 single family homes sell in Lawrence, Kansas. The average DOM (Days On Market) has been a hair under 117 days. This data comes from the Lawrence, Kansas MLS which does hold the majority of all Eudora listings. Some listings are simply listed on the KC Metro MLS which is called "Heartland". It would be most beneficial to have your current agent list the property in both MLS systems for maximum exposure.
There are 971 properties on the Lawrence MLS market here right now. 1,500 properties SOLD in the past 12 months. If the same number of homes are SOLD in the next 12 months we will run out of houses in 7 to 8 months. Most of the houses that are going to be put on the market for 2008 are already on the market but a few more will come on and maybe more as home owners learn of t! he shortage that will be coming.

The numbers for just Eudora are 48 properties on the Lawrence MLS market here right now. 82 properties SOLD in the past 12 months. If the same number of homes are SOLD in the next 12 months we will run out of houses in 6 to 7 months.

Again this data is from the Lawrence MLS only and does not represent other MLS's where Eudora homes are listed not does it include the homes of unrepresented sellers.

If you would like a time range of how long it will take to sell your home in Eudora based on its features, price, location, or condition just email me.
Web Reference: http://www.MoveToEudora.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 25, 2008
Tracy, in this market, the number of days on the market is absolutely dependent on the condition of your home, "is it ready to be on the market?" and PRICE! Buyers are looking for a deal, but if the home is staged and ready to go and priced right, then they will buy.
Correction...I typed "Lawrence, Kansas" Oops...Meant "Eudora, Kansas"...My apologies - Jason
Hey, I don't know the answer, but my Grandma lives in Newton! I like that area a lot. Great part of the country, lots of wind, and winter is longer there than I am used to.
I'm going to give you a very general answer to a specific question. Because the answer can vary greatly depending on your neighborhood, age of home and price point.

But the following is from the Greater Kansas City area MLS.

In the City of Eudora:

52 For Sale - Average Days On Market: 118
7 Pending - Average Days On Market: 153
79 Sold in last year - Average Days On Market: 109

I do not work Eudora. But I know an excellent agent that does. Feel free to contact me if you would like her contact info.