Home Selling in Parkchester>Question Details

Dangme, Home Seller in Parkchester, Bronx, NY

what is the average sale for a 2 bedroom ground floor condo on metropolitan ave?

Asked by Dangme, Parkchester, Bronx, NY Sun Jan 10, 2010

My father will be moving to an assisted living home and want to list his 2 bedroom ground floor apartment and would be looking for a quick sale if possible

I am happy to tell you that our office is the number 1, yes number 1 office in the Bronx of houses sold in the Bronx, our expertise, commitment, dedication and professionalism lets us stand out from the rest. Feel free to give me a call if you have sometime so that i may sit with you and go over how i would be able to assist you in the sale of your home.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

I could do a Broker Price Opinion BPO for you
please contact me via daniel@veritasmanagement.com
My name is Antonio Sanchez and I am licensed realtor with exit realty search. I am an active real estate agent that helps the client get what they want, if you are still looking for a hard working realtor that knows all the aspects of advertising your property i would like to set up and appointment for us to talk so that I can show you how I am able to work for you.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search

My name is Coffy Bailey and I am a realtor with Exit Realty Power. I would be glad to assist you and your father in selling his 2 br condo as I list and sell many condo's particularly in Parkchester.

Give me a call at 646-773-8347 and I would be glad to discuss a fair market price with you regarding his condo as to just tell you the average sale would not be fair to you without seeing and knowing the condition of the unit, the size of the unit as well as knowing the location. All of which are important in giving you a comparable price to sell the unit for.

I looking forward to speaking with you further and assisting in making this transition as smooth as possible.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
1109 White Plains Road
Bronx, NY 10472
It can be anywhere from 160 - 190K, and it all depends. You can get some comparibles on Trulia, just enter an address and then click on the comparibles tab, this is very helpful. Plus you would like to see what has been SOLD in the last 6 months in a 1 mile radius or even the same neighborhood.

Mildred Valentin, Realtor
Exit Realty Van Zandt
1314 Blondell Avenue
Bronx NY 10461
(O) 718-931-9300
(F) 718-823-9144
Hi Dangme,

To give you a more direct answer. 2 bedroom condos on the highly desirable ground floor level range in price from $125,000 - $160,000. If you are looking for a quick sale, I would price it right in the middle.

Robin Lynch
Keller Williams Realty Group
Why not contact a few realty companies, interview a couple of agents and choose the one you like best. He/she can show you data on all the recently sold similar units in the immediate area--after reviewing the information determine a fair price for today's market--make sure to take care of cosmetic work before listing on the market--fresh paint, no leaky faucets, clean floors, etc.

I think your best bet would be to call in some realtors and have them show you the recent comps in the area, and give you an idea of what it is worth. If you price it right, it will sell. If you want, you can check various websites to see both what has sold, and what is on the market now. Hopefully your father didn't re-mortgage the property, so the idea of a quick sale so that he doesn't have to continue paying the expenses on it will be an easier thing to do. One thing to try to do before you put it on the market is to make sure that everything is neat, clean and uncluttered. That will give you the best chance of a quick sale. If there are any things that need to be fixed, or if it is in desparate need of repainting, you might want to consider doing that before you put it on the market.