Home Selling in Blaine>Question Details

Trudy, Home Seller in Blaine, TN

what is the average price per acre for non-riverfront acreage in Blaine, TN?

Asked by Trudy, Blaine, TN Thu Aug 27, 2009

Answers

2
Trudy,
Having just listed a 3.32 acre lot in Blaine I looked over recent sales and price per acre in the River Ranch area. Price per acre was varied and hard to pin down an average. Location plays an important role in pricing, but the few sales that have occurred were spread from 12K an acre to 19K an acre. I did see several properties priced higher but they were not selling and had been on the market for a very long time. Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you get a grasp on land in this area that is not in a Restricted subdivision if that suits your needs better.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 5, 2010
I'm looking at a place on Nance Ferry Rd, 20.9 acres with large log home. It's just past Spur N S Rodeo?
Flag Sun Oct 26, 2014
Hi Trudy, Many different things can determine property value. If you would like me to pull some comparative sales in your area email me and give me more specific information and I will do that for you.

Have a nice weekend.

Brenda Jolly
Southland GMAC
Office: 865-687-6657
Agent: 865-898-7896
Email: brenda@knoxvillefindahome.com
Web Reference: http://brendajolly.net