antin_221, Home Buyer in Silver Spring, MD

what is my house worth?

Asked by antin_221, Silver Spring, MD Sun Jul 14, 2013

single family rambler 3 bedroom, 2 bath, finished basement

Answers

6
Hello antin_221,

How are you doing? Hope all is well. Please visit my Seller page at http://www.DChomevaluesnow.com to get a free Comparative Market Analysis of your Silver Spring MD. When you give me your full address,I would help give you an idea of how much your house may be worth?
What your home is worth is based on a variety of factors like location, size, amenities and condition based on what other similar homes in your area have sold for.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
Hey Antin,

If you could email me your address, Bola@choicerealestate.net, I would be glad to help you go over the comps and give you an educated fact based guess.

But without actually seeing the property it will be extremely hard to tell how much a house is worth.

Hello Homeowner,

Send me your information and I'll get some information to you on sales in the area.

sellwithdeborah@gmail.com
Send me the address and I'll be happy to help.
Very hard to tell without actually seeing it. My advise would be to contact a REALTOR and ask for a comparative market analysis and using comparables in the area, they will give you a rough estimation on the best market value. The other alternative is to hire an appraiser.