Bjschnee, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

what is my home worth?

Asked by Bjschnee, San Antonio, TX Tue Jan 1, 2013

Answers

13
Roland Gonzales’ answer
Bjschnee, based on the limited information I have on your home, I would estimate a value between $340 and $360K. If I am able to view the enhancements on your home and compare with recent sales in your community, I could certainly narrowed that down.

Call me at 210-722-2725

Roland Gonzales, ABR, GRI CRS, CDPE
Broker/Owner
http://www.eCasa Realty.com
RolandG@gvtc.com
210-722-2725

Contact an agent who you have heard of selling in the community you reside in. They will be able to give you the best comparative market analysis. Key in location, sold homes in the area, active homes in the area, schools, and distinctive features about your home, neighborhood and community.

To view current homes for sale in your neighborhood: http://www.shailpatel.kwrealty.com

Shail Patel
(210) 454-2904
shailgpatel@kwrealty.com
Great question, what's your address?

I recommend contacting and interviewing multiple agents, and getting their listing presentations. This way you can see how well agents communicate. Make sure to check out their current or past listing photos, and anything else important to you.
Good evening,

I live in 78258, and I have created a dedicated resource for 78258 home owners at http://www.78258sa.com

There you can look at an overview of the homes for sale in 78258 by price ranges or you can select just your neighborhood and see what the competition is asking.

I can also provide you with either an automated estimate of value if you provide me with your address, or I can take a quick look at your home and give ana accurate opinion of value without any obligation.

Call or text me anytime on 210 379-2799

Leah McNamara GRI BPOR
Broker
Best Practices Realty
Call or Text: 210 379-2799
email: Leah@BPR.co
web: http://www.BPR.co
To get an accurate value for the home many factors have to be considered in evaluating the property. Things such as area of the city, recent sales of homes in the neighborhood and things unique to the home such as if it is on a cul-de-sac, backs to a green belt, across the street from the local school, etc.

I have a great deal of experience and I am happy to help you determine what is best to determine your future goals. Feel free to contact me any time.

Gregory Touchstone
Keller Williams City View
210-660-2834
I would be more than happy to help you with
getting your question answered. Give me a call
and let's set an appt for me to view your home.
Hi the best way to have a really good idea would be to connect with an experienced local Realtor, to meet with you at your home, take inventory, size and updates/upgrades of the home, to then be able
to create a detailed market evaluation and comparison to recently sold properties for you.

Based on that CMA you can then discuss with your Realtor when to put your home on the market if
that is your intention, talk about what app. to list it for and what a possible sale price in your market
could be. You should also discuss what you still owe,
and then discuss with your Realtor what your potential proceeds, net proceeds after closing costs
and commission etc. are paid would be, and what you still owe to the bank.

Remember that in order to find a buyer, you want it to be a qualified buyer, and you want to make sure
that your sale price will appraise out for the Buyer's loan with his/her lender/bank.

If you like I would gladly send you a recommendation for an experienced Realtor to discuss
the value of your home and any other potential sale related items. Just let me know, my e-mail
is below....

Hope this helps...
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
I can give you a good idea of what it is worth, plus I help with suggestions on things that can be done to increase value. I help with staging and getting the home ready if you want to sell.
I'm a full time Realtor and can be reached by phone, email or text anytime.

Tabitha
210-414-4255
This can easily be answered by a seasoned real estate agent who has experience working in your neighborhood. They can given you an expert appraisal of your properties worth. This will be based on a personal previewing of the property. Next, the agent should prepare a detailed comparable sales report for neighborhood properties currently for sales and properties recently sold.
Hi Bjschnee,
Happy New Year! The best way to find out is to have a Realtor finds the comparison in the market area. a Realtor will be able to assist you and give you a guideline as what are the active and the sold to better prepares you when you are ready to sell. Thank-you, have a nice day. Regards Kar
Hi Bjschnee,

Would need a bit more information to help you with that question. The zip code tells me approximately where your home is, but that's about it.

What is the size of your home? What neighborhood is it in? How many bedrooms, how many baths, how old? These and some more information will help agents to give you an idea of what your home is worth.

If you are looking to sell, please find an agent and discuss with them your needs and give them the information to truly help you out.

Lots of luck!
Please provide me your address to provide you a estimated value

Royce Simmonds, Broker-Owner
Simmonds Real Estate Inc.
http://www.roycerealestate.com