Home Selling in Las Vegas>Question Details

Lisabeth, Home Seller in Las Vegas, Las Vegas,...

what is my home worth?

Asked by Lisabeth, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV Wed Apr 7, 2010

I have a home at 11326 patores, las vegas, nv. Could you please give my an estimated value on this home if I sold it now?

Answers

7
Len McGuirk’s answer
Hi Lisabeth,

Be careful on choosing an agent to sell your home in this current market. You need an agent that is very knowledgeable about the current market. I am mainly a listing broker that focuses on working with sellers to get them the highest possible price for their home. My experience and knowledge has made me an excellent negotiator for my clients. Please call me and I would be happy to dicsuss your situation and share my credentials with you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Len McGuirk, Realtor
Prudential Americana Group
Cell: (702) 203-6688
Hello Lisabeth,

Beautiful home from the pictures; price you got it at is crazy compared to today's market; if you can keep it, I would...

Suggested List Price, today: $229,900

Here is some info for you :)

Search: Souther Highlands, 2 Story, btwn 2,650 and 2,850 sq/ft

Currently Available/Pending:
8 Contingent/Pending, 1 Available (shows it's a hot market)
median sq/ft: 2,746 (just like yours)
median list price: $235,000
median days on market thus far: 102

30 Days Sold:
3 Sold; 2 with conventional loans and 1 with cash (cash sold for lowest price)
median sq/ft: 2,746 (just like yours)
median list price: $231,000
median days on market: 69

1 Year to Date Sold:
21 Sold; 9 Cash, 7 Conventional, 5 FHA
median sq/ft: 2,775 (just barely more than yours)
median list price: $229,900
median days on market: 78

Considerations on price fluctuation: your pool, not too many houses have pools in this area..

Please, contact me direct to discuss what it would take to sell, for your knowledge and understanding.

I can help with any of your Las Vegas Real Estate needs or questions; feel free to contact me direct.

Search the Southern Nevada MLS live at http://www.markfleysher.com

Mark Fleysher, MBA, Realtor
Broker-Salesperson
702-291-8186
mfleysher@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.markfleysher.com
Hi Lisabeth:
The other realtors who wrote you are correct in that any of us would have to see the condition inside and outside of your home,what upgrades you may have done and discuss if you are upside down on your mortgage or if you are an equity seller.. A rough estimate is about $265,000-$290,000, but it could be higher or lower. The good news is that home prices have finally stabalized in the valley and inventory is very low. The bad news is there are still many foreclosures. I would be glad to visit you and try to tie down a more exact value.
Please call me at 994-4940 or e-mail me at steve@merrellteam.com and please visit my web site at;: http://www.merrellteam.com
Hello Lisabeth,
Without looking at the property, I estimate the maximum value is around 275K with moderate upgrades. If you would like to contact me to go over the comparables I used to reach this estimated value, you can reach me anytime at 702-501-2752 or at travis@vegaslistingservice.com.

Have a great day!

Travis Breton
O48 Realty
4286 S. Durango Dr. Suite D
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Lisabeth,

I am very familiar with the area and without going into too many details in a public forum, I could discretely answer your questions over the phone. Please give me a call and I will give you the numbers you are asking for.
702-429-0406

Brad Thielke, Realtor®
Coldwell Banker Wardley RE
Direct: 702-429-0406
Office: 702-256-4900
eFax: 702-432-1601
bradthielke@hotmail.com
- I always appreciate your referrals -
Lisabeth,

I'd be happy to meet with you and give you an estimate of what your home would sell for..

Please contact me privately at 702-524-3668 or email me at mariesestile@cox.net.

As a real estate professional, I am able to provide you with a estimate of your home's selling price.

Marie Sestile, SFR
Rosen & Company West, Inc
702-524-3668
mariesestile@cox.net
Any local agent can help, however they would need to see the property first--thereafter he/she can review the recently sold similar properties in the immediate area and determine a value based on condition, location, etc.