Home Selling in Centerport>Question Details

Keithchriska…, Home Seller in Centerport, NY

what is my home worth?

Asked by Keithchriskait, Centerport, NY Sat Aug 1, 2009

5 bedrooms; 2 acres; 30x60 family room; 3 1/2 baths; 5 garages; updated kitchen and baths; 20x30 lr

Answers

5
Thomas McGiveron’s answer
Values range $469,000 up to $2.3 million - split the difference - 1,150,234 - I'll list it for you for that amount.

Wow - 5 garages - this sounds like you have a very beautiful home. Good luck.
Web Reference: http://www.tommcgiveron.com
Teri Zboray, Agent Huntington, NY

Hi Keith,
I would be happy to help you! First, I need to inspect your home to determine condition, updates and location in order to get an accurate price. I will help guide you through the selling process if that is what you decide to do. Sometimes homeowners don't realize all they need is a few minor changes to get top dollar for their homes ( I can help with that). I can stop by as early as tomorrow to preview your house. Let me know if that works or when you'd like me to stop by!!!
Teri Zboray
Signature Premier Properties, Huntington
(516) 316-8302
TZboray@signaturepremier.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 22, 2013
Hi Keith,
It is very difficult to give you an accurate value on your home without specific information and location. There are currently 43 homes for sale in Centerport and the pricing ranges from $469,000 up to $2.3 million.
I would gladly offer you a market analysis of your home with no cost and no obligation to you. I have lived my entire life in the area and I am very aware of the local market conditions and would love to help!
Enjoy your day!
Melanie Mazzeo
Prudential Douglas Elliman
(631) 858-2439
melanie.mazzeo@elliman.com
You would have to choose a few Realtors. It's always good to have two opinions. A good Realtor won't give you a guesstimate. A good Realtor will come to your house and do a property inspection which takes anywhere from 1/2 hour to an hour. The property inspection helps to gather up valuable information. The next step is to do a Competitive Market Analysis. What that Analysis shows is the information which was gathered up on the original visit to your house (property inspection) Comparable listings to your home are then pulled from the local Multiple Listing System. Active properties on the market are pulled and so are the Closed (sold) properties. An accurate price will be shown on the Competitive Market Analysis once the Analysis is completed. The Competitive Market Analysis takes a few days to complete. Hope this helps.
Without more specific information, cannot even give you a neighborhood idea. Value has become very local due to the current financial atmosphere.

If you provide an address, I can give you a neighborhood range which will give you the lowest and the highest.

If you want something more accurately appropriate to your home, I can pay a visit and give you a much more accurate number.

I both live and work in the area. You can contact me at Gail@GailGladstone.com if you wish this complimentary service; absolutely no obligations inferred.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com