Home Selling in Sheboygan>Question Details

Lhening, Home Seller in Sheboygan, WI

what is my home worh?

Asked by Lhening, Sheboygan, WI Sun Apr 15, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I am a local agent and would be happy to take a look at your property and determine its' value. Email me at jeffm@c21rs.com I service all of Sheboygan County. My direct line is 920-803-3710.
Jeff Moenning
Broker Owner
Century 21 Rautmann/Schils Real Estate, Inc.
1337 N. Taylor Dr.
Sheboygan, WI 53081
920-803-3710 direct
920-918-6102 cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 16, 2012
Contact/invite a few local agents from different realty offices and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask opinions and go from there; cma's are provided free of charge by most agents, or consider hiring a professional appraiser...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 15, 2012
Contact a local agent in your area and let them know you would like a Comparable Market Analysis done on your property. They should do this for no charge. Make sure you pay attention to recent sold property information, this represents what you may be able to sell your home for. This is what your home is worth in the current market. Active listings only represent what a seller would like to sell their home for not necessarily what buyers will pay.

All the best,

Gary Geer

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 15, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer