Home Selling in Lakeville>Question Details

Connie, Both Buyer and Seller in 02359

what is average days on market for a 3bdrm single family in lakeville, ma?

Asked by Connie, 02359 Sun Sep 20, 2009

Answers

4
Depends on what price range it will fall in. If you are under $300,000 and the home is in great condition, it will sell in no time. If you are in the low $200,000's it can go within days... if you are over $300,000 then it will sit on the market for a little bit.... but if priced correctly it should go in under 6 months for over $300,000--- you will have some competition, but the homes that have been on the market for a while are old news, and buyers are just waiting for "fresh blood" or homes to enter the market, so you will get a lot of action if priced correctly... and if someone likes it and thinks the value is there you are SOLD!!

Good luck and check out my website: http://www.yourwayRE.com for a fresh alternative to selling your home.

Gayle Bartlett
Bartlett Realty Group
508-717-9004
Hi Connie

Not sure if you have listed your property as of yet, but here is a link for lakeville that shows trends.

http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Lakeville-Massachusetts/ma…

This will show you the median (average sale price), number of sales in you community, average listing price and number of properties on the market today (this would be your compation in the market).

I would be happy to do a CMA (current market analysis) on your property and discuss your options.

Please feel free to give me a call.

AMS Real Estate, 774-526-2457 (cell) or (office) 774-264-9117
Connie,
I live in Berkley, the next town over from Lakeville. Lakeville is a very desireable area, homes will sell quickly in any area if the price supercedes the value ( in a buyers mind). There is also the issue of the appraisals. Appraisers and banks are now controling prices, many homes are appraising below the Purchase and Sales Agreement. I will get you an in-depth study of Lakeville and break down days on market by price range for you.. please go to the website reference, sign up to get all of the data that you need.
As of this writing, there are 69 properties on the market with an average 213 days on the market ranging from just having come on (4 in the past 3 days) to one property that has been on the market nearly 3 years ...

Of the 73 properties that have sold in the past year, the average days on the market has been around 140 ... (the majority closer to the 100 range).

However, it always stands that a house priced right will sell more quickly than an overpriced one.

I hope that helps.
Web Reference: http://www.commonmoves.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 20, 2009