Kim, Home Seller in Atascosa County, TX

what is 7 acres and a 4 bdr.2bth 2400 sq.ft.home worth to an oil company.they want my land.whats it worth?4477 cr.430

Asked by Kim, Atascosa County, TX Fri Jan 7, 2011

pleasanton tx

Answers

3
Kim,

They probably don't want the home and the land, they just want access to the minerals.
Talk with your neighbors. They can be an excellent resource.
You might want to band together and hire an oil and gas attorney to negotiate your rights.

Good luck and I hope they find some black gold for you.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Hi Kim

You presented a very good question. It depends on whether the oil company wants to drill on your property or whether they simply need to obtain the property to set up a gas station or some other commercial use of your property. I would definitely recommend a realtor or an attorney in this particular certain circumstances. I am familiar with Atascosa County, please let me know if you need additional assistance or a recommendation.

Best of luck to you, you may contact me via my website- see link below.

Nanci -
Sounds like you need a Realtor to represent you and to do a detailed market analysis. If you'd like me to refer you to someone in your area, I'd be happy to help.

Sally

sally.grenier@coloradohomes.com