Home Selling in Summerfield>Question Details

Wanda Klinger, Home Seller in New York, NY

what is a 1/3 acre lot worth in Little Lake Weir Estates. Fenced back yard. Lake rights. Has well/septic

Asked by Wanda Klinger, New York, NY Fri Sep 21, 2007

Answers

1
Hi! Thanks for your question. In order to give you a professional value, it is imperative that we know the name of your neighborhood, type of home, number of bedrooms and baths, whether or not there is a basement, crawl or slab, garage, and age of home, what covers the exterior (brick, stone, vinyl, etc.) - also size of lot. As you can see, there are many varying factors which can only be given an accurate value with a viewing of the property. I can, however, give you a range of value without a visit - which will not stand up to any appraisal, if you can give me answers to the variables. My partner and I work diligently to give you a free market analysis on your home. In the event you are not anticipating a sale this year, it would be wise to wait until you are somewhat ready to employ this information. I have tried to obtain your neighborhood in triad MLS and cannot find any information on it in either active, sold, or pending properties. If you like you can email be back at: sandy@sandyandkirsten.com or call at 336-726-2118. Also, please visit my website at http://www.sandyandkirsten.com for more triad networking. I refer you back to Bill Warren and Stockton Turner for expert mortgage advice. Thanks for your question! I look forward to being of service.

Sandy
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2007