Jaci92, Home Buyer in Fairfield, OH

what is Hensley Home Builders average cost per square foot to build a new home?

Asked by Jaci92, Fairfield, OH Tue Jun 26, 2012

Answers

1
Jaci,
In my humble opinion only Tim Hensley could answer this best. However, I can tell you that from my quick review of recent transfers it would calculate out to $160/sf. I've seen as high as $250 and as low as $107 for their work. I would highly caution you to utilize that as any gauge for pricing. You need to quantify many things before you can do that.

You should consider whether the lot is included, the fit and finish, as well as overall construction style and or quality. Different finish levels can certainly add cost; arched entry ways, coffered ceilings, kitchen finishings among many other details. Foundation pour, insulation, lighting/electric, plumbing and other structural upgrades should be considered.

I hope this helps, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. I'm happy to answer any of your questions or give you a second opinion.

Cory