drclock, Home Seller in Highland Crest, Topeka...

what is 1131 Baldy View worth? listing price? It is 2.600 sq. ft., with basement as large as the upstairs, big gameroom, 6 bdrm total(3dnstrs)

Asked by drclock, Highland Crest, Topeka, KS Tue Jan 14, 2014

Answers

2
Hi DrClock -

This is a great home and I'd say a good price. If you are interested in a comparative market analysis, please message me! I'd love to help you.

Cheers
Anna Mathieu
http://anna.withwre.com/
drclock, I didn't notice anyone had answered you yet. I'm in Utah, however if you would like to send me your contact information I'd love to refer an associate of mine in the area that can help you evaluate the value of the home on Baldy View.
Brian Olsen
C: 801-318-3108
E: brian.olsen@utahhomes.com
http://www.utahhomes.com/brian.olsen
Hi Brian,

I don't live there anymore. There is an agent working on it, but I haven't heard anything, and, I'd like a second opinion, so, if your agent is OK with that, how can we proceed, without my being there?
It's 1131 Baldy View. If he drives by, he can see the lot, and of course the house. The basement is just as big as the upstairs, so he can get an idea of the size of that as well. the basement has no kitchen nor separation for living room, so the downstairs "game" room is gigantic, and, there are three bedrooms, bathroom, and a laundry room down there. So, you could call it a six bedroom, three bathroom house. The backyard is against public land (a river-like thing, called (?) - open space) so it's extra quiet.
Thanks for your interest,

Andrew Lewis
Flag Wed Feb 26, 2014
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your interest,

Andrew Lewis
Flag Wed Feb 26, 2014