Home Selling in Bolingbrook>Question Details

Grace, Both Buyer and Seller in Las Vegas, NV

what do you think is the appraisal of my property? 374 Foster Way, Bolingbrook, IL

Asked by Grace, Las Vegas, NV Sat Jan 3, 2009

Answers

2
Hi Grace,
That's a hard question to answer without seeing your home. There are several models of homes there in Lakewood Ridge. If you'd like to give me more information about your home, I would be happy to help you.
Feel free to give me a call, or send me an email...Look forward to hearing from you.
Janet Infanger
Re/Max Enterprises
630-854-3747
rlst8ldy@aol.com
Hello Grace,
My name is Dan Lamas and I work for Coldwell Banker in Naperville, IL. I would be more than happy to provide you with a free comparative market analysis (CMA) if you looking for an estimate of what your home is currently worth. Please contact me tomorrow anytime after 9 am Central Standard Time via my cell phone listed below or email and I will be more than happy to provide you with whatever you're looking for. My only request is that you consider my services to help you sell your home if that is in fact your ultimate goal.
Dan

Daniel A. Lamas, CNS, CMS, TRC
Licensed Real Estate Professional in IL & FL
Previews Property Specialist
Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
Certified e-Marketing Specialist (CMS)
Certified Transnational Referral Specialist (TRC)
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, LLC
967 West 75th Street
Naperville, IL 60565
(305) 776-6993- Cell
(630) 723-5696- e-Fax

Please visit my web site at http://www.ColdwellBankerOnline.com/DanLamas to search for additional properties, view my office's listings, see virtual tours, or read my profile. You may also contact me using whatever medium is most comfortable for you.

Feel free to also visit my Florida based Coldwell Banker web site at http://www.Floridamoves.com/Daniel.Lamas to search for properties in Florida, view the listings I hold there, and see virtual tours.

Sent from my HTC FUZE™, a Windows Mobile® smartphone from AT&T