Home Selling in Encanto>Question Details

flamr, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

what do you have left for sale?

Asked by flamr, Phoenix, AZ Fri Apr 4, 2014

Answers

7
I have an antique vanity built in 1901-10.....I have an Indian Sword, I have a dagger made with 440 steel and a old wood chess set with a flipable board with backgammon onone side and very nice bongo drums...i also have (and have not posted this one yet) an epson stylus photo r2000, it retails at 999$. let me know if you are interested.
What are the criteria that you have for your new home?
Flamr ... ask for a good realtor recommendation from someone you trust. Then connect with that one realtor, and they will forward you lists of area homes that meet your requirements, they will advise you on the home buying process, assist you in estimating closing costs, and refer you to lenders who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Best of luck in your home buying adventure.
You can go to any agents home page and view their listings to see what they have as active.
2.07+/- acres Desert Hills area - Delores and 20th st. Stick built homes only. Horse privileges ok. Owner offered. For more info= Tiburon1@hughes.net. Neighbor has 1st right of refusal. Water and elect. at lot line.
I am not a buyer, sorry for the confusion, but thanks for the attention. The informaiton listed in the offering says it all. If anyone needs more info, let me know, if not please don't think I'm shopping. Tiburon 1@hughes.net
Flag Sat Apr 5, 2014
Not sure of your question, you can go to our website and find our homes for sale, or when you are searching the mls you will find homes for sale by myself, Gary, and other agents that work for us. Feel free to call me and let me know what exactly you are looking for.
Carolyn
Not sure who your question was meant for, but I would be happy to help with your home search. Just let me know what you're looking for.

Hailee Bowler
623-773-9177
hailee@gohomeaz.com
Web Reference: http://www.gohomeaz.com