Socks, Home Seller in 85327

what are my chances for selling a large acreage multi million $ property with excellent house, barn ect?

Asked by Socks, 85327 Thu Aug 25, 2011

Answers

12
A property can be sold if the buyer and seller can agree to the terms of a purchase contract. Have you found an agent to help you get your property sold?
Socks,
Marketing, marketing, marketing.

The pool of million dollar and multi million dollar buyers is obviously smaller than less expensive homes and you have to expand your marketing area to find more potential buyers.

Be sure your Realtor is aggressively marketing the property throughout the Northern US, Canada and Asia. We see a lot of high end property buyers from those areas and having a marketing plan for this, in addition to the local area, is key!

Ryan Buckley Realtor®
Turning your Dream into an Address
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
480-440-4541
ryan.buckley@azmoves.com
http://www.liveinscottsdale.com
http://www.facebook.com/rcoldwellbanker
twitter @rcoldwellbanker
Socks,
I live and sell homes in the Town of Cave Creek. The town of Cave Creek is such a fabulous place to live, but many people do not understand all the great amenities living there. My husband and I made a video advertising the town. WIth over 40% of the land preserved for trail riding and hiking, Cave Creek is a treasure. Visit http://www.mohrhomes.com. If you are interested in learning more, email me at Janet@Mohrhomes.com. We market the property the correct way. I have been licensed since 1985 and I am a CCIM, CRS and Associate Broker.
Hello Socks,

Homes with horse set ups are selling very well right now. While there are a lot of factors to selling a home (multi-million or not) with large acerage, the amount of acerage will dictate whether or not a buyer can obtain financing. If you fewer than 10 acres, it opens up more possibilites for buyers. Over 10 acres and you may need to be creative with the sale if you have a buyer who needs financing.

The other consideration that is critical is working with an agent who knows how to market horse properties and who is involved in the horse community. He/she should be able to easily understand the attributes of your particular set up and be able to match buyers with discilplines that match your set-up. For instance, most non-horse property specialists don't understand why a dressage rider might not be interested in close proximity and easy access to trails.

I am a horse property specialist, live in Cave Creek, have my horses at my home, and am an avid rider. Feel free to contact me or visit my website. I welcome the opportunity to discuss your options with you.

Elaine Lekas
Realty Executives - Premier Marketing Group
602-421-8185
Dear Socks:

With the multi million properties there will be unique features (views, location, features etc). If the home is priced right it will sell. However, it is really unique in some fashion a higher price can be obtained. Have your Realtor check it out and take note of the property pluses. The pluses can value your property above the competition.

Jeff Masich
HomeSmart Realty
Arizona Homes and Land
Web Reference: http://ArizonaHomesLand.com
Good evening Socks,
your question is excellent .Your successful sale will depend largely on price and motivation.
These factors combined with the appropriate marketing, will ensure that you can find the one buyer who wil fall in love with your property and pay you top dollar for it.
It will be my pleasure to provide you with information about the current market in your particular area.
Thank you
Sonia
602 3700450
Socks, just letting you know I live AND work in Cave Creek. Our office is on Easy Street in Carefree - we KNOW our market.

Juli
480-710-0739
Pricing and marketing will be key. High end homes are selling if priced right and clean and staged if needed.

Feel free to contact me direct if your interested in a market analysis!

Socks,

There are lot of factors that will come into play, is the property free and clear...? How flexable you are on terms and financing...? There is always a buyer out there looking for just the right property at just the right price. I would love to provide you with more information if needed. Good Luck...!
Socks, that's a great question. Homes are SELLING in our area - it's all about condition, price and availibility. If you'd like to give me a little more information, I'd be more than glad to pull up recent area stats and get you an idea of what's happening in our market.

Juli
480-710-0739
Hi Socks:

The long-term answer is "Excellent".

The questions to be asked are: "How long of a time-frame do you have?" and "How willing are you to negotiate on price and terms?"

People are always going to buy quality homes, no matter what you hear. It sounds like a great opportunity for the right Buyer looking to locate in Cave Creek.