Home Selling in 02467>Question Details

Yr, Home Seller in Newtonville, MA

what about SD and rent paid for extrs 5 month to hold apt for particular tenant?(he is in jail)we did spend for current outstending bills to kep

Asked by Yr, Newtonville, MA Thu Jul 15, 2010

bulding to run ,but sure if this good expl.for new buyer we also stated as it is when posted for sort sale

Help the community by answering this question:


I agree with Heidi, you need to consult an attorney. If they're not paying rent then you might have an abandonment issue or what's called wastage of the property. Only an attorney can give you legal advice on how best to proceed. Bring them your rental agreement. As friends, family, colleagues for the name of an experienced attorney they've used recently & been happy with. Most will consult with you for free initially.

Hope that helps,
Web Reference: http://www.MedfordHouse.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 15, 2010
You need to ask a lawyer regarding the 5 months rent. You are technically not supposed to be collecting and Im betting if hes in jail you are not getting it from him. As far as the security deposit it has to be returned to the tenant jail or no jail.
Web Reference: http://www.mdmrealtyinc.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 15, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer