Home Selling in Deer Valley>Question Details

Amanda, Home Seller in 85022

we have a 2008 manufactured home in phoenix, az.it has 4 bedrooms 2 baths & 1704 sq. ft. i would love to sell and move on..but am scared to list

Asked by Amanda, 85022 Wed May 12, 2010

in today's market! we owe 125k. i am wondering if you think we would be able to break even/ get some money back out???thanks for your advice.

Answers

4
Francine Leroy’s answer
That would depend on where it is located and if there is a lot included. If you would like to send me the address I can run a quick CMA for you and see where you might stand pricewise.

Francine.L@live.com
If manufactured is short-hand for mobile, or if it looks in any way, shape or form like a mobile home, or that it could become, or have been a mobile home, then it won't be going up in value.

Location, condition, circumstances all play a factor.
Hi Amanda,

I understand your concern with all the bad news in the industry recently. More information is needed. What's the current sales in your neighborhood for like phomes? What is the condition of your home? A qualified Realtor or licensed appraiser can provide the best answer to what the current value is, and what you may be able to sell for. Please contact me directly to check the recent comparables sales trends for your enighborhood. Thanks!
Hi Amanda, the price you should list your home at is dependent on it's condition, location, and amount that other similar homes in your neighborhood have recently sold for. I would be happy to come to your home and review what your options are.