Kgrec624, Home Seller in 19810

we have a bilevel in north wilmington 19810 what comps do you use for this? kgrec624@verizon.net

Asked by Kgrec624, 19810 Tue Aug 25, 2009

Answers

2
I live in the 19810 zip code, N. Wilmington is made up neighborhoods as you probably know. These neighborhoods can vary in price from one to another. Even with a split level, your best bet is to still try ot price your home to the neighborhood, taking into consideration the different types of homes, sold prices and amenities the homes had. people will consider the price in regard to the neighborhood.
any questions, give me a call or email me,
James LaSalvia
Keller Williams 610-764-4231
lasalviaj@hotmail.com
When you use comparable properties in trying to find a value, you should use as many homes within a quarter mile radius. Most of 19810 is broken into neighborhoods so using sold homes within the last 3 months in your neighborhood would be the appropriate way to approach. Your best bet to get this information is to contact your Realtor. I hope this helps. If you have further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me.................................chris 302-562-0628
Web Reference: http://come2de.com