Mcrodkey, Renter in Chicago, IL

want to sell property on 102 S. President Ave, Lancaster Twp.

Asked by Mcrodkey, Chicago, IL Wed Jan 16, 2013

where do I begin?

Answers

6
Hi!
I used to live on the 100 block of S. President Ave. just a few years ago and know the area very well! It's a lovely and highly desirable neighborhood! Our team (The Brunner Burkhart Team) would be happy to assist you. Feel free to contact me any time - 717-808-0143 or jennifer@brunnerburkhart.com. http://www.cbsp.com/jrule
Hello:

Call me or we can meet at my office to talk about referring you to the most qualified Real Estate Broker / Agent in your area. We are a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of The World (The largest Relocation Network).

Gene Platt REALTOR®
Illustrated Properties
(561) 632-5400
genedpla@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/ShowMePalmBeach
You should choose an agent to work with and create a plan of action depending on your situation and the condition of the home.

As to how to evaluate an agent , the National Association of Realtors offers the following tips:
"In making your decision to work with an agent, there are certain questions you should ask when evaluating a potential agent. The first question you should ask is whether the agent is a REALTOR® . You should then ask:
-Does the agent have an active real estate license in good standing? To find this information, you can check with your state’s governing agency.
-Does the agent belong to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
-Is real estate their full-time career?
-What real estate designations does the agent hold?
-Which party is he or she representing--you or the buyer?
The agent should discuss your state's particular definitions of agency, so you'll know where you stand."
If you have questions, feel free to reach out! Nice looking home by the way!
I am a local Realtor with 11 years of experience helping people buy and sell homes in the Lancaster area. Additionally, I own a home in Hamilton Park, the same location as the address you suggest that you would like to sell.

Please feel free to call me at your convenience for a consultation.

Jeff Snyder
Coldwell Banker
717-278-1117
jsnyder@cbsp.com
Mcrodkey,

I would ask people you know to refer you to an agent. You can also search this site for agents in that area.

If you are unable to locate an agent, email me and I can send you some names of agents in the Lancaster area.
Contact and interview 3 local realtors. Their CMA's (comparative market analysis) should be in the same ball park as far as comps and your suggested listing price. Ask for recent client names along with phone numbers and call them.. Then select a realtor that you feel comfortable with and believe will get your home sold.