Home Selling in Benicia>Question Details

Esther Weaver, Home Seller in 900 southhamton #10...

value of my home

Asked by Esther Weaver, 900 southhamton #10 benicia ca. Wed Nov 7, 2007

2 bed 1 bath 980 sq, ft. condo

Answers

4
Hello Esther: I cover the Benicia area and could do a market value report based upon a visit to your home to discuss the current market conditions, the condition of your home, the upgrades in your home and its location in the community, water views etc. I'd be happy to do so by having you call me directly at 707.673.7500, I can supply you with recent sales data for that size of condo in Benicia if you give me a call or visit my website at MyGreenValleyHome.com anytime to get acquainted with me! -Barbara Adams, REALTOR Solano county and beyond...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2008
A condo is the easiest type of real estate to value. What other unit in your complex has sold within the last few months. If your unit is in a similar condition - you can most likely come fairly close to the value. Contact your management office and ask which units have sold. They have this information.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 7, 2007
Esther
Your question cannot be answered on Trulia. I am sure a Trulia member could help you, however you'd need to ask them.
Keith
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 7, 2007
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
I reccomend speaking to a Realtor. They have the tools and experiance to give you a marketable sales price.
Dont expect them to just give away free information though. It takes time and it costs us money to access the information required to place a "value" of a home. You may just want to get it appraised?