Minnie1, Home Seller in 33325

timeframe for selling a home in this area?

Asked by Minnie1, 33325 Sat Jul 3, 2010

Answers

6
If your home is priced right in today's market (Oct 2013) and if your home has some upgrades, you can expect do sell in 3-21 days.
Hello Minnie,
The selling process takes in average 6 months depends on the price.
Boris
Minnie1

The bottom line is this.

If you price your home based upon the current market value, or just below, you shouyld sell it very quickly all things considered. If you above, it may never sell.

Hire an agent and have them show you marketing days based upon similar homes to yours at variuous price points.

Kevin Cloutier
Hello Minnie,

The time frame to sell a home in this area depends on several factors. It would be impossible to give you a time frame without knowing where the property is located and what it looks like. Price and location are the main factors, followed by the marketing of the property. I will tell you that the Davie area is generally a highly desirable area, centrally located with excellent schools.

I would be more than happy to do a Comparative Market Analysis for you. This will compare your property to others that are currently available and the ones that have recently sold. In addition I would show you how I market my listings. This is how your property is presented to other Realtors and the public, through the internet and in print. Presenting your property in its best light is paramount. I use staging techniques to make your property as appealing as possible to the buying public, through the many photos and the Visual Tour that I would create for your property.

Please feel free to contact me for additional information, or to set up an appointment to discuss the sale of your home.

Stefanie Cohen, PA, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
954-547-9203
Scohen77@aol.com
Hello Minnie,
I would be more than happy to answer any real estate questions that you may have.

Thanks to interest rates being at historical lows there are plenty of anxious buyers. It seems to be common knowledge that rates can't stay this low for too much longer and buyers don't want to miss the boat.

If you take the advice of your real estate professional, and price your home correctly, you should be able to find a buyer quite quickly. After you find a buyer and agree on the terms of a contract, the closing process takes approximately 30 to 60 days.

Thankfully times have changed in the past 6 months and we have reached a point where there are more buyers than there are quality homes for sale so buyers aren't low balling any more. If they find a home that is priced right....they are willing to pay at or very close to asking price because they know it can be difficult to find another good home.

I would be more than happy to meet with you and give you a quality comparative market analysis so you will know the true current value of your home.

Please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Linda Cowen
954-804-4371
lindacowen@kw.com
LCowen.com
Keller Williams Partners Realty
1801 N. Pine Island Road Suite 210 ( SW corner of Sunrise and Pine Island Road in the Bank Atlantic building)
Plantation, FL 33322
Web Reference: http://LCowen.com
Hello Minnie1,
If your home is priced well and shows well. It shoud take under 30 days. I live in the area and all my listings in the area have sold in 30 days or less since the first of this year. If you want to sell I would get it on the market quicky as summer is nearing an end and many buyers want to buy before school starts. I would be delighted to give you more info. Feel free to call me. 954-682-8221 Florida Hometeam Realty. Broker/Owner Bettina Robson