Signature Southwest Properties
Reply here or text me at 505 206 0495.
oh.. and good luck!
Selling a home in any market can present challenges. As a home flipper, we buy low, rehab and sell quickly in this market. The things we've discovered over time with our own sales and with others we know is that location is key, setting the right price as early in the process is important, and so is the presentation.
I am currently transitioning from a 16 year banking / mortgage career into getting my real estate license to share this with the community. Understanding the pshycology of what buyers are looking for is also an important element.
If I can help in any way, please don't hesitate to contact me privately.
God Bless You,
Having a house sit for a long time can be very frustrating. In order to give you a true and accurate answer of days on market there are a number of factors that are involved. Without knowing the area of the city you are located you will just get a broad overall market answer, which might not be true to your specific neighborhood. In this market it is crucial to have specific data and comps tailored to your area. If you are interested in interviewing agents again for selling your home, I would love the opportunity to look at the house, sit down with you and go over what is happening in your area. I will also show you what I might do differently from your previous agent to market your home and give you maximum exposure. Thanks for your question and please feel free to call me at 505-385-9681.
Keller Williams Realty
6703 Academy Rd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Cell - 505-385-9681
Office - 505-271-8200
Also Find Me on:
You can see other data that will apply to your situation, for instance the number of homes that sold in your price range, in your geographic area, and so on.
In a given year about 8% of all listings sell. The other 92% do not sell, linger, get cancelled, withdrawn, expire, and so on.
Please call or write to discuss your specific situation.
Venture Realty Group
You can reach me at 505-688-5343 or email@example.com.
We're at the time of the year where homes can sit on the market a bit longer than during the warmer months of the year. However, if priced competitively and with maximum exposure, you can see it sell in less than average time.
I offer a FREE home valuation and selling tips. You can complete the free online valuation form by going to: http://www.syan.com/valuation
I'll work quickly to get you a detailed report.
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
only compare your home to the ones that have recently sold in your area and are similar to yours, but
will also look at the market in general, and compare yours to your competition, the homes on the market, and often there are bigger homes just slightly higher priced and that would then be a problem
So since there are so many different aspects when pricing a property right to sell, and not to sit
for too long, also staging may help, i.e. if it is still furnished may be moving around some or removing some will help, and occasionally a little bit of new color paint helps a lot, as the photos on the internet
will show more inviting, and not always do you need to paint the entire room, sometimes just giving
one wall a pop of color should make a difference.
If you need recommendations for are Realtors get back to me and I gladly make some recommendations. What is your homes price range, and how large, i.e. how many bedrooms and
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)