Sandeep P, Home Buyer in Yonkers, NY

selling coop

Asked by Sandeep P, Yonkers, NY Sun Mar 25, 2012

Answers

10

I am happy to tell you that our office is the number 1, yes number 1 office in the Bronx of houses sold in the Bronx, our expertise, commitment, dedication and professionalism lets us stand out from the rest. Feel free to give me a call if you have sometime so that i may sit with you and go over how i would be able to assist you in the sale of your home.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

SANCHEZEANTONIO@GMAIL.COM

http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Sandee,

With the end of year approaching, Right now is a great time to sell your home. The spring market tends to bring buyers who are ready to make a deal in time for the summer and the school year. Also, with mortgage rates at an all time low, now is the best time to buy a home. If you are considering selling your home, please give me a call to arrange your free market analysis. I look forward to meeting you.

Best of Luck,

Millie Valentin
EXIT REALTY SEARCH
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
email: exitwithmillie@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
We have so many first time buyers that we need more inventory. Prices are going up and it's a good time to trade up.
Flag Thu Mar 13, 2014
Sandeep,

Are you still looking to sell your co-op. If so give me a call i will more than happy to go over a couple of good key information with you.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
347-903-1236
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
dont sell rent it--bad time then as it is now
Give me a little more information and I'd be happy to help or answer any questions you may have.

Tony Murphy

914-471-0992
Perhaps your question was cut off--if looking to list with a broker--invite a few local agents form different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data; interview the agents, ask what marketing strategies will be implemented; what plans will be put in place to coordinate meetings with buyers; what feedback/communication can you expect and with what frequency, will buyers be pre-screened and required to have mortgage pre-approvals when submitting offers; what other services does the agency offer, if any, etc.; then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer.
Right now is a great time to sell your home. The spring market tends to bring buyers who are ready to make a deal in time for the summer and the school year. Also, with mortgage rates at an all time low, now is the best time to buy a home. If you are considering selling your home, please give me a call to arrange your free market analysis. I look forward to meeting you.

Seth Keslow
Platinum Drive Realty
(917) 626-9568
Hi Sandee, if you are interested in discussing the sale of your coop please give me a call. I am experienced in the coop process and have several coop listings currently on the market.
Deborah Chmielnik
Licensed RE Associate Broker
Charles Rutenberg Realty
914-806-5356
Dchmielnik@gmail.com
What is your question? Are you looking for a Realtor to represent you? Feel free to contact me at

Gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com

914-380-6898

We promote homes on the Greater Hudson Valley MLS (Putnam, Rockland, Westchester), the EA-MLS (Westchester, Putnam), Long Island Board of Realtors (from Eastern Suffolk County through Nassau and Queens and into Brooklyn) and the HANFRA Board (Hamptons & North Fork).
Hello Sandeep, what is your co-op question?