Cathleen Hall, Home Seller in Spring Valley, CA

sell my mobile home fast

Asked by Cathleen Hall, Spring Valley, CA Thu May 19, 2011

Answers

5
Kathleen,
selling a mobile fast in this market depends a great deal on the park that it is located in.
I have sold a number of mobiles homes in Spring Valley over the last three years and have
seen a large drop in price just as homes have seen a drop. I would need further information
on your home and the park it is located in to give you an informed answer.

Thank you
Carrie
Century 21 All Service
Hello Cathleen,

I hope this message finds you well, I see you want to sell your home fast. Is always wise to get second and third opinions for a real estate transaction, just like when you visit a doctor for a medical procedure.

I am an experience Realtor who lives and sells in Spring Valley, I know the area back and forward and my office deals with a large number of qualify buyers really to make an offer all over San Diego But mainly in Spring Valley, Paradise Hills and Chula Vista.

My office is located in the Chula Vista Mall across from JC Penny, which provide us with excellent traffic exposure to our local and foreign clientele.

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to set up an appointment with no obligation.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Paul Montano
555 Broadway Suite 122
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Office: 619-342-home
Direct: 619-571-5784
Fax: 619-270-3423
Lic. 01817349
http://www.montanorealty.net
It's a good Life
Hi Cathleen,

I would encourage you to talk with one or two agents to see who you feel would do the best job for you. There are several questions I would want to have answered before being able to advise and recommend ways for you to sell your mobile home quickly.

If you are looking to do a regular sale, please go to http://www.Magnusresults.com for more information on my company and how we work with our clients.

If you need or if you know of someone looking to do a short sale, I would recommend you take a look at http://www.ForeclosureSuperhero.com for more information on that subject.

I wish you the best in finding a Realtor that you feel comfortable working with to sell your home as fast as possible.

Warm regards,

Jill Eastman
Broker
Magnus Realty Group, Inc.
(619) 800-6051
I
Hi Cathleen,

I'm in La Mesa and can help you sell your home. Call or email anytime.

Cory
If you need real estate help, feel free to contact me:

Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
(858) 205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com