Home Selling in Lago Vista>Question Details

Ann Byers, Home Seller in Los Angeles, CA

sell lot

Asked by Ann Byers, Los Angeles, CA Tue Aug 19, 2008

would like to sell lot in lago vista, tx

Answers

8
Ann -
There are about 750 individual lots for sale on the Lago Vista/TX78645 area. Clearly that is a lot of competition. Much will depend on the type, location and attributes of the lot - availability of water & sewer, for example.
Let us know if you would like to learn more.
- Clive Rutherford
Broker / Realtor (R)
Highlan Lakes Real Estate, Inc
512-267-7772
cliverutherford@austin.rr.com
Hello Ann, What are the specifics for you lot. Do you have a price in mind?

Israel Gutierrez
Realty Austin
512-299-3809
Good Morning Ann -- For some unknown reason I just received you request to get your lot sold. I would be pleased to help you with this if you have not signed with a realtor all ready. Please feel free to contact me if you need my assitance.

Bill Wilson, Keller Williams Realty
512-663-8932
NoProblem@austin.rr.com
Hello Ann,

If you need any help and/or assisting selling your lot, please contact us at:
Hello MS Byers,

I hope you’re having a super Thursday morning! I am not sure if you found a REALTOR to assist you with marketing your lot in Lago Vista TX. I am convinced that I can help you because I specialize in selling and/or buying real estate on the North Shore of Lake Travis especially in Lago Vista and Point Venture.

If you haven't chosen a REALTOR yet, I need to ask, when you decide to interview for the job of selling your lot, would you grant me an interview to try and win your business?

At your service!

Jeffrey Nyland, REALTOR®, GRI
THE NYLAND TEAM
Prudential Texas Realty
512-626-8552 (Direct)
512-267-3640 (Fax)
Jeffrey.Nyland@prurealty.com
http://www.NylandTeam.com
Exceeding Expectations!
Hi Ann,
You are likely to get many of us Austin Realtors posting on this thread. I recommend picking a few of us, and giving us a call. It is perfectly acceptable to shop around for a Realtor. Ask us questions about how we can best serve you and what commission we charge. Whoever you choose, make sure it is someone you are comfortable with. Good luck!
Ann,

I would be happy to assist you in selling your lot. I have experience in assisting clients with buying and selling lots. I am located close by, living in Cedar Park. Please feel free to visit my Web Site. My contact information is located on the home page.
My Realtor Associate in Lago Vista, is available to assist you...send details of your lot and we will begin the process.

Mattye P. Smith

Colonial Real Estate