Home Selling in Weehawken>Question Details

Chris,  in Jersey City, NJ

seeking agent with solid experience in weehawken to list two new construction homes to be built.

Asked by Chris, Jersey City, NJ Sat Feb 21, 2009

3 beds 3 baths - 18 foot high ceilings, curtain windows and views from every room. Two one a kind cantilever homes to be built directly on cliff overlooking NYC.
Direct NYC and Hudson Views in all directions unobstructed. Please have solid experience in Weehawken
and knowledge of the area. I will not hire a realtor who does not have solid experience in real estate and in the area i.e more than 3-5 yrs experience.

Please leave contact information and I will contact you with more details

Please leave contact information and please have knowledge of the area I will not hire a realtor who is not experienced in the area or who does not know the market

April Hartmann’s answer

Please feel free to take a look at my website and view my credentials. I am an experienced agent and I've listed and sold over $85 million over the last 8 years. My testimonials and experience speaks for itself. My primary area of focus is the NJ Gold Coast, with the majority of my sales between Jersey City and Fort Lee in the luxury home, condo and townhome market. I am also licensed in Manhattan and will use my NYC broker connections as an outlet to also advertise your home to Manhattan buyers.

My website is http://www.luxuryonthehudson.com

Please take a look at the section entitled "About April" and "Testimonials". You will not be disappointed.

April Hartmann

Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
2151 Lemoine Ave
Fort Lee, NJ 07024

I would welcome the opportunity to be considered as the listing agent for your properties. I am a local Hudson County agent with 4 years of official experience and a life long family background in real estate. My experience and a recent recommendation can be found on my linkedin site at:

If you do not have access to linked in, or would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Andres Garcia
Sales Associate
RE/MAX Gold Coast Realty
56 Newark Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Direct: 201 795-5200 x340
Office: 201 795-0100
Fax: 201 795-1245
rheva do you currently practice in hudson county it says your based out of PA i would like an agent local that can show the property on the drop of a dime and be available to do open houses these are unique homes that will require the right marketing please let me know and i will email you directly then thanks
Lived on the river for many years in North Bergen and Weehawken. Licensed in NJ and PA. Experienced lister with solid marketing background. Combine mass media and targeted approach to marketing homes.
Use all new electronic and social networking to market homes. Been selling primarily in PA...however, I know the area and understand the major marketing benefits of living in WEEHAWKEN.

See one example of my marketing at http://11longmeadowdrive.GreatCustomHome.com.

8 years real estate experience. Many years working as a marketing professional with a major corporation. Transferred skills learned with this company for a successful career in real estate.

I am an interesting candidate in that I am not your usual realtor. I think outside the box.

Contact Information:
Rheva Katz, SRES, CHMS
Coldwell Banker Hearthside
Washington Crossing, PA
215 493-1877, x143
267 481-2413, (cell)