Coldwell Banker United Realtor
Here are a few reasons why you can feel great about StarPointe Realty managing your property.
1. All rental applicants are screened and previous rental history checked.
2. We take video/photos of your home prior to renting for undeniable reference.
3. We fill out an exhaustive property condition report prior to renting.
4. We prepare all rental agreements for your review and to sign'
5. Quarterly inspections with quarterly reports to you, the owner.
6. No upfront fees.
7. We advertise on local and national websites for greatest coverage.
8. Easy pay options for all parties including online payments.
9. Regular communication with owner and tenants.
10. Highly trained staff to help with any of your management needs.
If you would like more information please feel free to give me a call.
Jessica Ibrom - REALTORÂ®
StarPointe Realty Central Texas LLC
Licensed in the state of TX
The answer will come down you your personal situation, which we don't know enough about to offer final advice on. I will suggest that you not base your decision to rent on one bad story however. Tenants have rights and some abuse and exceed them to the downfall of a landlord, but not all. Knowing what is involved with being a landlord should be your first step to deciding if this is a valid option for you. Screening tenants through background, credit and reference checks can go a long way to avoid the nightmares. A quality property manager can provide this service for less than your losing in monthly carrying costs now.
Ultimately the financial choice will come down to what you think the market will bring now versus later and if you are willing to be a landlord. Talk to some local property managers about their services, fees and your prospects for a good tenant in the home. In many markets, good rentals are hard to find and rental rates are going up. Holding on while property values do too may be a great choice for you.
The question is what is your goal? Your house is paid off, so even though you are listing it for less than you paid it is considered an equity sale. If you are tired of paying the cost associated with holding the property discuss rent to own options with you agent. That could be a win-win in your situation.
Have an amazing day!