Home Selling in Detroit>Question Details

Queen, Home Seller in Detroit, MI

seeking a investor who will purchase my rental property with tenant, How and where can I list this option?

Asked by Queen, Detroit, MI Sat Mar 10, 2012

I am selling my rental property. My tenant contract doesn't expire until Dec 1, 2012, Can an investor buy my property and still honor tenant contract?

Answers

2
You can not list it on Trulia as for sale by owner but could list it with an expereinced Realtor who can place your listing here on Trulia. If there is a lease than you simply discuss it with your listing agent who can assist you in how to list and sell your property.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
You can list it on this site or on Craigslist. Or, if you're using the services of a Realtor, you can have your agent list it on the local MLS.

Yes, you can allow the investor to assume the balance of your current contract, assuming of course that you haven't included any clauses to preclude that.