Home Selling in Salmon Creek>Question Details

Jennifer, Home Buyer in Salmon Creek, CA

recent home sales in Bodega Bay and Salmon Creek, Ca

Asked by Jennifer, Salmon Creek, CA Thu Oct 20, 2011

Answers

2
Jennifer, That's a pretty general question to a very complex subject, as there is a very wide price range for coastal homes.. I can tell you that home sales are pretty steady in the Bodega Bay and Coastal Sonoma areas, with many people selling off, or unfortunately losing, vacation or second homes. The good news is that an almost equal number of people are in a position, and prices at a level, that they can now afford a second home or vacation rental investment. There are still some sellers who are grasping at straws in the hopes that they can recover lost equity. Those home are not selling, as they are over-priced....some on the market for as long as two years. If priced right, coastal homes are selling quickly!! We work the Coastal Sonoma County area and I'd be glad to talk to you about comps in the area. I send out a newsletter to my Bodega Bay clients and potential buyers, complete with recent home sales, ....and upcoming listings, as well as pre-foreclosures that may be a good candidate for a short sale. If you send me your email, I'll add you to my list. We currently have several bank owned properties coming soon to the market. I'm also aware of a couple coming to the market further up the coast. Contact me at NoDumbQuestion@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 5, 2011
Any local agent/realty office can provide the information, consider a call...