Home Selling in Chino Hills>Question Details

ellenjkinney, Home Buyer in Chino Hills, CA

owner owns land with mobile home on it (no foundation) How do we do a title change in Riverside, Ca.

Asked by ellenjkinney, Chino Hills, CA Sat Jun 15, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


The land transfers with the County Recorders office. Some mobile homes transfer with the DMV, some do not. I believe the difference is the year built. So check and see if it is registered with the DMV if not probably the county recorders office may be all you need.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 18, 2013
Check with the Assessor - County Clerk - Recorder's office for the county the property is located in to obtain the correct forms as well as filing instructions, and locations at which you can file the forms.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 24, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer