Home Selling in Bellmore>Question Details

Fatman0827, Home Seller in Bellmore, NY

need contact tel # for realtor

Asked by Fatman0827, Bellmore, NY Wed Feb 16, 2011

property at 2422 Camp Ave Bellmore N.Y. 11710

Answers

5
Have you consider driving past the property obtain the info. OR your buyers agent can assist you

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
If you are looking to sell, consider interviweing in person a few agents, or as many as needed, from different realty companies--ask what marketing strategies will be implemented; what plans will be put in place to coordinate meetings with buyers; what feedback (communication) can you expect and with what frequency; will data be supplied to help establish a fair and marketable asking price; will buyers be pre-screened and required to have mortgage pre-approvals when submitting offers; what other services does the agency offer, if any, etc., then choose the agent you like best and who has the most to offer--if you need assistance, feel free to contact me directly.
Are you looking for a particular realtor or are you interested in interviewing other agents to sell your home? Either way, if I can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/North_Bellmore/sold/870…

This house you ask about is off market. A local agent can assist you from MLS archive as to why it is off market or if it might be coming back on.
My Name Is Iraj Kashani.
I am the broker for KashaniRealty.
I work as Real Estate consultant, and be happy to assist you with marketing your house in Bellmore.
Phone number to contact me: 516-773-7722
KashaniRealty@aol.com