Home Selling in Gilmer>Question Details

Larry Lundeen, Other/Just Looking in Gilmer, TX

my husband and I are looking for a small house with 2bedrooms, and 1 bath, with 4 or 5 acres with at a reasonable price if the price is right we will

Asked by Larry Lundeen, Gilmer, TX Wed Sep 9, 2009

pay cash.

Answers

7
I am wanting to sell my house that is on 1.98 acres in Pritchett, Tx. It was built in 1895 and has been mostly remodeled inside and out with all receipts and beginning pictures. It has an origional brick fireplace with a wood burning insert, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath with a half bath in progress, large back deck with a 4 1/2 above ground swimming pool, about a4ft wide hallway that runs from east to west inside, and all origional wood floors. This house has a lot of history and I am asking 89500. email: danettepotter@hotmail.com
i have a house with 9 acres in gilmer.i willsell for 40,000.00.it is diana isd

call tony 214 207 7097
I am PAT RUSSELL with United Country Texas Properties, here in Gilmer, Tx. Have you purchased anything yet? If not, I would love to show you what is on the market currently. It certainly is a good time to purchase. Seems like in the spring all the Buyers come forward and properties go much faster. I currently know of one that is one 3 acs. and another one on 2 acs. that have been foreclosed. If I knew the price range you are looking in, I could assist you much better. Let me know if indeed, I can help in any way. It would be my pleasure. Thanks, Pat Russell, Realtor
United Country Texas Properties, Gilmer, Tx.
pat_can_sell@live.com cell: (903) 241-4535
A great 3 bedroom 2 bath home is for sale on 3.495 acres in Gilmer. Call Delena Dorgan at 903-757-8686.
my website is included where you search for other properties that may interest you.
Hi Larry

Did you find the home you were seeking? Are you interested in any properties in Florida? I know a couple of properties. One 4/3 on 5 acreas in Miami priced in $440K range and the other approx 11+ acres in Northern Florida priced in $300K range
Check out our website for properties that suit your needs. Register and we will send you daily emails on properties as they come on the market.

http://www.erahousehunter.com