Juanitonica, Home Owner in 33137

my house at 161 ne 22 st, fl 33137. the property at 190 ne 22 st was sold for $4300.000 . I am across street from that property,How much can I ask

Asked by Juanitonica, 33137 Wed Feb 20, 2013

Answers

9
Hi Hope your doing well! Take a look on my new website as it has up to date re sales as well as all the new developments in Miami. The site is http://www.exquisitemiamiproperties,com.

Let me know what I can do to help you.

William Henderson
I agree with the answers of some real estate pros here - hold on to the property a little longer while Winwood extends and becomes more safe and desirable if you can.
Hola , puedo hacerte un estimado del valor de mercado de tu propiedad , por supuesto que no tienes que pagar nada por eso y te lo mando por email sin compromiso alguno de tu parte. Mi nombre es Maria Diaz , mi correo marilindiaz@gmail.com y mi telefono 3056390445. Soy realtor de Coldwell Banker. Saludos y suerte Maria D
Dear Juanitonica:
You have a property with a great potential in this market, for many reasons, among which are a re- heating of the real estate market, and , in your particular case, location, location, location.
Yo hablo Espanol, falo Portugues, and will be more than glad to go over the different scenarios for you selling your property.
Should you have any further questions, please contact me:
Leonardo da Motta (Leo)
Broker Associate
First Service Realty/ Real Living Doral
Phone: 305-205-8912
Email: LeoMiamiRealtor@gmail.com
You are sitting on the golden mine, your property is more and more valuable every day. As you know the soon coming Resorts World Miami will dramatically change the entire area and the property price might go up beyond your comprehension if the project gets fully accepted. You are five blocks away and they are already paying $400/sqf for parcels there.

I will gladly discuss a long term plan regarding your property and how you can make it a great investment for the future. This is one of a kind opportunity.

Meg Sahdala
Vivienda Realty

E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976
http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com
Many factors are very important to determine property price at market value. If in your neighborhood sold only one property like across street it is one of the factors. Value is also calculated by physical condition of the property. Need more information with all details, more than glad to provide accurate comparable market analysis which satisfy your expectations. 305 519-3199
nfigueroa3199@hotmail.com
Hi Juan,

Please contact me and I can give you recent comperables around your home that will help determine the selling price for your home. I am an experienced Real Estate Broker that doesn't just list your home, but will fight to get you the highest and best sale price for your home. I look forward to discussing a gameplan with you.

Alex Cabrera, President/CEO (CDPE CSSA)
Lic. Real Estate Broker
South Coast Realty Inc.
786-380-2383 (Cel)
786-497-3610 (Fax)
(Certified Distressed Property Expert)
(Certified Short Sale Agent)
Alex@SouthCoastFL.com
http://www.CDPE.co
Web Reference: http://www.cdpe.co
Thanks for your inquiry. I'll be happy to provide you with a price estimate for your home. Give me a call tomorrow 786.704.8482.

Andre Shambley
The Andre Shambley Group
Real Living FSR
The price of just one sale in your neighborhood is not enough to determine the value of your home. I can provide you with a pretty accurate estimate of value. Please go to my profile and click "contact me" so that we may exchange better communication.