Home Selling in 02053>Question Details

Mary Ellen, Home Seller in 02053

my home is Listed in MLS but you have different and incorrect gross living area. How do I change this?

Asked by Mary Ellen, 02053 Tue May 27, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Mary Ellen,

Most agents get the info for living area from public records. I would ask your agent if this is where they got their figure from. The discrepency may be due to an addition that was never recorded. To change the public record you would probably need to contact your tax assesors office & let them know. You may want to take your own measurements so that you can give that info to your agent, who in turn can change the listing to reflect the true size of your home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 27, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer