Home Selling in Goldsboro>Question Details

Lynda, Home Seller in Goldsboro, NC

54495mls, from earlier,did ask agent, "just cause no one is". size of house is listed at 1864 but it is actually 2488 w/cottage bring down

Asked by Lynda, Goldsboro, NC Sat Nov 20, 2010

per foot

Answers

2
MLS# is missing one digit (they are 6 digit numbers).

Square footage only includes heated living space, so make sure you don't count things like screened in porches, garages, etc. There are also special rules for cieling heights, stairways, and such.

"Just cause no one is" does not seem like a very satisfying answer. I can understand your frustration. Our current economy combined with variations in local Real Estate markets can sometimes make it difficult to sell a home. Make an appointment to discuss your concerns with your REALTOR®. Having a list of questions will help you be straightforward. Try to avoid letting emotions get involved. Remember that your priority is to get answers to your questions.

After your meeting and if you still feel like your questions were not answered, or not taken seriously, make an appointment to speak with the Broker in Charge at your REALTOR®'s office. They should be able to offer answers and/or solutions for you to consider.
Good Luck, I hope we get to hear that everything has worked out for you.
El

El Brant
REALTOR®
Wilkinson & Associates
910.264.6515
Web Reference: http://realtor.elbrant.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 20, 2010
I'm sorry Lynda, but I don't understand your question. Please re-word it.