aventyr36, Home Seller in New York, NY

market value determination tool

Asked by aventyr36, New York, NY Fri May 10, 2013

Answers

2
Hello 93001 Home Seller,

An experienced realtor, such as myself, can assist with a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) she can give her opinion of the property's value based on the condition, square footage, lot size, number of bedrooms, upgrades, etc... compared to the most recent home sales within a mile to base the value of your home. Since there is a shortage of homes and lots of buyers I would price your home just above the CMA value. If you are not working with a realtor at this time give me a call as I am very familiar with Ventura.

Blanca Dover, REALTOR

Century21 Hometown Realty

Website: http://www.blancadover.com
Dear 93001 Home Seller,
There are internet tools to help you determine a range of value for a home you're thinking about selling. The best way to determine your home's value is to make an appointment with an experienced Realtor to view the property and provide an opinion of value. You can obtain a second market evaluation if desired. There is no obligation to list the property until you make the decision to hire a qualified agent. I'm not sure if this answers your question adequately. Please contact me to discuss your real estate plans. I'm an experienced & qualified local Realtor in Ventura and would be happy to schedule a meeting with you at the property to determine the best asking price for the home.
Thanks and have a great weekend!
Karla Reed
Broker #00867424
805-320-0113
karlyjoreed@gmail.com