Home Selling in Conway>Question Details

Ginger, Home Seller in Conway, AR

looking to sell my mobilehome, in arkansas. what forms do I need, and are there any inspections that must be done first, and at what cost to me if so?

Asked by Ginger, Conway, AR Sun Sep 11, 2011

I have a mortgage left on it. can I sell it as is, if mortgage co agrees with sell? also I would be asking for a bit more over the balance of the mortgage.

Help the community by answering this question:



My first question to you would be how old is the home? Most lenders don't fiance mobile homes.
There are just a few that do the mortgages. Do you own the land it sits on?
Also is it on a permament foundation. Call me for more info (501) 607-1333
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
my partner and I work Conway
call us
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 19, 2011

Do you own the land and the mobilehome? Is the mobilehome on a foundation? I think you are asking about a short sale, if that is the case, you will need to fill out some paper for bank and the bank will have to approve you for a short sale. If you need help please give me Thomas Hudson 501-908-9511
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 11, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer