Rhettspin, Home Seller in 60030

looking for raised ranch homes (sq ft top 1380; raised basement 1280) that have sold in Grayslake recently

Asked by Rhettspin, 60030 Thu May 28, 2009

looking for raised ranch homes (sq ft top 1380; raised basement 1280) that have sold in Grayslake recently to compare to - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

4
Rhett
Did you ever make a move?
Hey Rhettspin,
This has been out there a while, did you get your answers? Grayslake homes are actually selling pretty good now, priced correctly I have been selling some in under 30 days! I will be happy to send you some comps for your home with no obligation, send me your email with your address and I will email some comps to you.
Jim Starwalt
Rhettspin,

Every home, no matter how good or bad the market, is unique. The location, condition and amenities will greatly affect the price. There were very few raised ranches that closed in the last 90 days or even in the last six months according to the MLS. You may have to use some other style of home and make adjustments. This is why location is very important. You may be able to find some other recently closed properties in your same subdivision or area. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Al Aronow
RE/MAX Suburban
847-557-8501
You would need to be more specific as far as where the house is located and type of garage. But the one thing you can count on is values being down and sales much harder. If you would like more information I would be happy to sit down with you for a listing presentation to go over you options, pricing and market strategy.

Adam Della-Peruta
R.E.I.T. Homes
847-691-2286