Mike, Home Buyer in Corpus Christi, TX

looking for an agent with experience in selling owner financed homes.

Asked by Mike, Corpus Christi, TX Tue Nov 13, 2012

the house is 3/2 with 1600sgft.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Mike,

Having an attorney draft your loan documents is highly recommended. I will be happy to assist you in the process of selling your home with owner financing. I have done owner financing on a couple of my own properties that I sold.

Karl Tomlinson
Tomlinson Property Sales & Management
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 14, 2012
Hey Mike,

Realistically, any agent can sell an owner financed home. The only difference is that YOU are the lender instead of the bank. You need to have a real estate attorney draw up loan documents that outline your terms, repayment, penalties, default, etc. and then the buyer signs them at closing.

A real estate agent cannot help you with the loan docs, but can complete every other portion of the transaction normally.

Hope that helps,

Brian Rayl
B&B Realty Group, Keller Williams Elite Dallas
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 14, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer