Wanda, Home Seller in 36305

listing and selling Statistics for brokers , dothan, al

Asked by Wanda, 36305 Sun Oct 2, 2011

I want to know the statistics for the Real Estate companies in dothan, al. That is for the brokers . What company is number ! , number 2, etc.

Answers

3
Wanda, As you may know from watching the news within the last year bigger is not always the best way to go. There has been a lot of big companies that has fall through the cracks. There is a benefit to list with a small independent company you are a person and not just a MLS #. In today market with the internet we all have many of the same marketing capabilities. Don't get lost in the big fluff. A lot of the larger real estate companies get a lot of their inventory from Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac yes! That the same Fannie Mae you and I belled out.

Martha Conner Broker CRS : GRI Realtor
Akadia Realty LLC.
334-792-6600
view our web site at http://www.akadiarealtyllc.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 3, 2011
Hi! Wanda,
Coldwell Banker has the largest market share. Prudential Showcase Properties has the second largest market share.
If you are considering putting your home on the market, we tell more people your home is for sale.
I would love to chat with you about how we market your home.
Bobby Dean
The Bobby Dean Team
Prudential Showcase Properties.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Hi! Wanda,
If you are considering putting your home on the market we tell more people your home is for sale. I would love to discuss how we market your property.
Bobby Dean
Prudential Showcase Properties
334-701-1102.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011