Home Selling in Tucson>Question Details

rooster132, Other/Just Looking in Tucson, AZ

list of recent home sales

Asked by rooster132, Tucson, AZ Wed Jul 18, 2012

and who the purchaser was

Answers

5
You can look in the county assessors office and pull them by public report. You could also pay someone to do it but I would recommend that you narrow it down. I don't know of any service that will do it for free. Good luck and I hope this helps.
You could also look on Zillow, since they take public records information and use it on their site & part of their "Zestimate".

However, it will be more useful for you to look at comparable homes within your subdivision, depending on why you want to see a list of recent home sales. You may want to speak with a local Realtor, ask for comps, CMA, list of recent home sales, depending on what you are looking for.

Spirit
Who purchased a home is public record, available at the assessor's office (Pima County's assessor's office is located in downtown Tucson).

The on-line records usually lag about two to four months.

Why are you in need of a list of homes sold and who bought them? If you are looking for a specific transaction, you can view it on your own downtown. If you are looking for a marketing list, there are services that can provide those to you.
Here is the latest MLS statistics for Tucson. The market is hot. Let me know if you would like a more detailed analysis.

http://tucsonrealtors.org/tar-v2/statsJune2012.pdf
In June 2012, 1269 units sold. I could flood your email with data, what are you looking for?