Home Selling in 11590>Question Details

Belle, Home Seller in 11590

law regarding Mother/daugher housing in Nassau County e mail - sisbatty@yahoo.com

Asked by Belle, 11590 Sun Apr 17, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


As far as I know, there is a no legal term "mother/daughter". This is a label created by the public. There is, however, accessory apartment permits available depending on where you live and what that particular township's requirements are regarding them. If you could provide me with more information, I would be happy to assist you.

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Century 21 Princeton Properties
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 18, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer