Teocbrent, Home Seller in 76008

ive got a new house in texas but i want to sell it and build a house in miss, cant move till summer....should i sell asap and rent or what?

Asked by Teocbrent, 76008 Thu Dec 15, 2011

i dont know if i should sell right now and rent something here in texas until school is out for summer and then move

Answers

8
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

Alot will depend on what you have in equity. 2013 might bring on alot of pains worth attempting to avoid. Note: many are predicting interest rates to steadly climb backup, this will limit the amount of potential buyers available to the market. Keep in mind right now only 18% avg. of buyers qualify to get lending. Contact me today to review your options your well being comes first....

Real Estate Consultant 3x US Army Vet.
Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
email: blissfulestates84@gmail.com
webstie: http://www.blissful-estates.com
I live and work in Aledo and would love to pull together some statistics for you. Would love to speak with you further about the details of what you need so that we n=can make sure we put together a plan that fits you and your needs!

Hallie Cranford
Century 21 Judge FIte
817-840-7747
Hallie@halliecranford.com
"Meeting your needs and exceeding your dreams!"

Please, feel free to contact me today in regards to assisting you and your real estate needs.

3xUS Army Vet./ Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
cell: (817)975-7258
off: (817)635-1157
email: blissfulestates84@gmail.com

FOR ACCESS TO AN UPDATED SEARCH ENGINE CHECK OUT http://WWW.BLISSFUL-ESTATES.COM
Did you make a decision on selling yet? The market has picked up a lot since New Years. We sell a lot of homes in Aledo area, give us a call. 817-596-0291
It is difficult to give a definitive answer. There are too many variables. Is your home ready to sell? Would it be better for you to spend a month or so getting it in tip top shape? Turn-key homes sell for top dollar and when priced right very quickly in and around the Austin area. As I am not familiar with your market it is hard to speculate on your situation. The price range also makes a big difference. Homes in the $100-250k price range always move the fastest but again it all comes down to price and condition and how that compares to your competition.

I would recommend finding an experienced agent and picking his or her brain to see what his happening in your market. Then think about what it would take and cost to find short term housing. Do you have a lot of stuff to put in storage? It probably makes sense to store a lot of items initially to help stage your home and let it appear as open as possible. So take a look at all of the aspects of your life and then speak with some agents to get an idea of which way is going to be the best way for you to go. PS: Most agents will tell you to list right away. It may very well be but only you can decide and to make a good decision you kneed to consider all your options.

Best of luck to you.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 18, 2011
I know this are pretty well, and it is MOST likely you should go ahead and put your home on the market right now and IF it sells before you are ready to move then look for a short term rental. The way the market is right now in our area, sales are still slow. If you are wanting to move in the Summer and HAVE to sell, don't wait until the last minute thinking you will get a fast sell. The market is just NOT that great right now.
Good luck and what part of Mississippi are you moving too? THAT's my home state! If you need me to refer you to someone over that way, I CAN HELP there too. HAVE LOTS of great contacts all over the state. GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS whatever you decide to do.
You need to weigh out the pros and cons of staying until summer or moving now. Prices are low across the board. Talk to an agent in your area to find out what your market place is doing. A good agent should give you an idea of what your house is worth and about how long it will take to sell at that price. This should give you an idea if selling now will make sense.

Good Luck
Hard to say until you know what the market is like in your area. Contact an agent and ask for statistical data for homes sold Sept. through Dec. of 2010 and the for the same time period of 2011. If homes are moving well and the market is trending in the right direction, you might want to put the house on the market in January. Otherwise, I would look at a marketing start time of March.
Web Reference: http://www.phgbrokers.com