Home Selling in Bayside>Question Details

Airong Chen, Home Owner in Bayside, Queens, NY

is there any fee to list your house for sale on this website without mls?

Asked by Airong Chen, Bayside, Queens, NY Wed May 22, 2013

Answers

13
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
I can get you more then you want for your property, that would pay the RE commission please give me a call I'm a E*Marketing pro.

Jonathan
207 632 2110

Prudential Prime Properties
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
There are no fees for listings however you may not list your property on this site unless you're listed with a Realtor. This is not a for sale by owner site.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 23, 2013
There are numerous ways to sell your home without a real estate broker but unfortunately trulia is not one of them. This is one real estate portal available to brokers only. A flat fee broker will add your listing to trulia for a nominal fee but there services are also limited. Most real estate brokers offer different listing packages based on a clients needs. Selling a home in today's market is more competitive than ever so make sure that is what you really want to do. You can view this selling guide for more information on choosing a listing package that works for you. Best of luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 19, 2014
Nine out of Ten homes are sold through a multiple listing service.

Jon Schwartz
C21 Bay Benjamin Realty
718-974-9636

Feel free to call me with any questions in regard to listing your property
Hello Airong.

Why would you want to do all the leg work, running around, calling, showing, paying for advertising, when all that and more could be done with an agent, and they get paid from buyers?

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Thank you for your valuable time!

Oleg Volfman, CBR, RSSP
Lic. RE Agent, Office Manager
Quick Deal Realty, Inc
Office 516-599-5559
Mobile 917-685-0489
ovolfman@gmail.com
Trulia is an agent only platform at this time. All listings must be through a broker. The MLS is a big site to miss out on considering most homes are sold by other agents.

Chris
There is no fee to put your home on my website if its in Queens or Manhattan. I would be glad to advertise it.
I don't know why you would try to list your house without a broker. You cant imagine the work, the money, and the effort and advertising that goes into selling a house. I treat your property like a real advertising account and paying a commission is worth it. We do so much for you like the following:
Advertise in over 30 channels of advertising
Put your listing on MLS so 43000 agents see your property and send it to their perspective clients.
We carefully screen and ask many questions to buyers so we only get qualified people
This is our business and source of income so we work for it.
We also deal with the frustrations of buyers, qualifying, sorting out, and advertising, taking phone calls all day and all night, making the appointments.
If you want to deal with all this, hey. Be my guest. Being a broker gets to see the best and worst of human beings.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
Mrs Chen It is free for agents and if your are need of one please feel free to me.

Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
Sorry, the fee is $0 as this is an MLS driven feed only
Trulia only accepts for sale listings from licensed professionals. If you want to post your home here, you will have to find one to work with. It's a good idea anyway, statistics show most people actually put MORE money in their pocket after paying a realtor to help them sell their home than when they sell it on their own. Just food for thought.
Airong,
No, Trulia is for licensed agents only. FSBO.com, Craigslist and a few other sites allow you to do this, but please reconsider. A great agent is worth more than whatever commission you pay, but a bad agent, or none at all will cost you more than just a commission.
Maximizing your position is what a great agent focuses on. We know the law, marketing, negotiating within this industry and the current market. A great agent will make it look easy, but it's not.