Home Selling in 18657>Question Details

kandi, Home Seller in Tunkhannock, PA

is there a way to avoid capital gain taxes if you own the house under 2 yrs.?

Asked by kandi, Tunkhannock, PA Sat Apr 4, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


You should consult your accountant, but there are circumstances where you won't have to pay or will pay a reduced amount ...such as job transfer, multiple births and too small of house. I don't remember all the details and I am not an accountant/cpa.

Karen Burns
Web Reference: http://www.karenburns.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 4, 2009
Few people are having to worry about this today. You might want to find out what the value of your home is today, it might be far less than you expect.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 4, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer