Home Selling in Wickenburg>Question Details

Martha Home, Real Estate Pro in Wasilla, AK

is it possible to not publish the days a home has been.... very upsetting to sellers....in this or any other market

Asked by Martha Home, Wasilla, AK Fri Mar 19, 2010

Description provided by Trulia.
Description provided by Realty Trac. This Single-Family Home located at 50910 West Iver Road, Aguila AZ is currently for sale and has been listed on Trulia for 932 days. This property is listed by Century 21 for $1,200,000. 50910 W Iver Rd has 2 beds, 2 ½ baths, and approximately 2,677 square feet. The price per square foot is $448. 50910 W Iver Rd is in the 85320 ZIP code in Aguila, AZ.

Answers

3
I'm not sure why anyone cares.. that is an old way of thinking days on market or on Trulia means nothing. I had an agent from pheonix tell me days on market for my listing was 3 years. Not so it was listed and off the market then listed again... Trulia needs to take this off of there site.
Web Reference: http://bradbergAMINI.COM
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 19, 2010
Normally, DOM is automatically swept straight from the MLS. It will also appear on other major sites as well.

If the info showing is from RealtyTrac, it is not listing info - it is info relating to an NOD or some such action. RealtyTrac posts the notices so that you'll subscribe to their services. Numbers shown are normally loan amounts, not prices.
.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 19, 2010
Wow! This is the most gruesomely overpriced home I think I have ever seen!!!!