Zamzam, Renter in Hopkins, MN

is huset townhomes in columbia heights a safe place?

Asked by Zamzam, Hopkins, MN Fri Aug 31, 2012

is it ? because i will be moving there in October .

Answers

3
Yes Zamzam IT IS P.D is less than a mile away i grew up there and played in Huset park as a kid its very safe. Tim Riley
Hello Zamzam,

I suggest you check the police reports for the area. Also, I just listed a move in condition condo there. It is an awesome manor style condo! Tastefully decorated with a large master bedroom w/private bath & walk-in closet, 2 extra bedrooms, tons of storage space, a wonderful 3-season porch, secure building & much more! A must see!
Feel free to email me with your email address so I can send you the link with the info and photos-blanca@blancahansen.com

If you are working with an agent already, pls have him/her to set up a showing to go see this awesome place.
I have lived at huset Park for 6 years with absolutely no trouble. If you need any help police and fire is literally 2 mins away. Feel free to contact me at 763-786-0600 for information. mary rooney counselor realty