chezlieu, Home Owner in Bellevue, WA

investment property underwater

Asked by chezlieu, Bellevue, WA Fri Jul 27, 2012

i have an investment property and it was refi once under harp. the interest rate i am paying is 6%. is there anything i can do to get the rate down?

Answers

3
You should be talking with your mortgage broker about this since you just did the refinance last year. If you want to talk with someone else about possibilities, I would be happy to consult with you. Just give me a call at 206-841-9976.

Good luck, Jirius Isaac
Web Reference: http://tristarfinance.com
We faced a number of obstacles when we were trying to refinance our investment properties. After being turned down by a number of Mortgage brokers and banks, we found a source who could assist us. Since then we found an additional mortgage source who can also help. Basicly if you have a credit score over 740, decent incom and good reserves it is achievable. Gary
Investment properties notoriously have a higher interest rate than own occupied. If you refinanced it over a year ago, you might ask your mortgage broker to look into it again. Values have gone up a little and it certainly could affect your ability to get a better rate.

If you need some referrals to some great mortgage people let me know. I'll be happy to give you their names and contact information.