Sam, Home Seller in 19115

interested in selling 3 bed/2.5 ba split. have re-mortgaged, so there's little, if any equity. house needs wk. suggestions for best/quickest

Asked by Sam, 19115 Thu Aug 11, 2011

sale? this is hse built in 1961. has unfinished basement, we started wk on master bath but couldn't afford to finish, hall bath is builder spec in rubber ducky yellow, started kitchen reno, but needs a floor, hardwood floors in living rm/dining rm, upstairs hall & 2 bedrms covered in bright red carpet since 1960s, but has new HVAC, windows, siding. a neighbor got floors refinished for $7k but we don't have it. Wanna downsize, stop paying wage tax where we don't wk & we owe IRS more than we can pay for back taxes, so the wolves are @ our door. Help! Realtors familiar with area? Pls e-mail me if you've recently closed sales around here. Sales in hood were strong but slowed dwn now so i'm concerned that the comps put pressure on us to reno w/out having the cash or call it fixer-upper and quit worrying about the comps. there r 7 foreclosures listed for our zipcode, one is on nxt street over.

Answers

5
Sam
Where us your home? What neighborhood in 19115? That is a huge zip area so I need to know what street and block before I could help you okay. Email me back, Kevin@PrudentialReddington.com
Kevin
Sam, it sounds like you're in a really tough situation. Contact a few different Realtors and have them do a comparative market analysis for you. This should give you a better idea of what you'll be able to get, allow you to evaluate a few different opinions, and hopefully help you find a good Realtor to work with.

Ben
Consider contacting and interviewing in person, a few agents from different realty companies--ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask for opinions and determine a value--you may wish to choose one of those agents as your listing agent....
Hi Sam,

You have a lot of important concerns. It is had to give someone good advice without the complete picture. Most agents do not charge a fee for meeting with them to get some good advice on how to proceed. If you give me your email and home address I could email you a CMA but you still need a professional opinion because of the property condition. When you have time give me a call or email me the information and I'll get back with you asap.

Yve Banks
RE/MAX Specialists
267-975-0372
realtorbanks@gmail.com
A Free Market Ananylsis would be able to provide you with the best scenario to handle your situation. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks, Hugh

Re/Max Signature
Hugh Henry Jr.
remax@voicenet.com
Web Reference: http://www.HughHenryJr.com